Auction Definitions >> Auction Methodology >> AUCTION REGISTRATION >> Virtual Auction Room >>
Auction Bidding Information & Method
These Premier Denver Lofts will be:
1. Open for Inspection 3/7/2009 and 3/8/2009 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM MST
2. Scheduled To Be Auctioned to the Best Bidder 3/8/2009 6:00 PM MST
3. Single Units Open For Bidding -- Unit 1A Starting Bid $139,500 -- Unit 2B Starting Bid $239,500 -- Unit 2E Starting Bid $169,500 -- Unit 3D Starting Bid $219,500
1738 Franklin Street, Units 1a, 2b, 2e, 3d
Denver, Colorado 80218
Auction Registration >>
Auction Bidding Method:
• Initial bids can be left in any amount but must be verified by 4:00 PM MST Sunday.
• Initial bids can be changed until 5:00 PM MST Sunday.
• The bidding will be open and can be viewed in the virtual auction room.
• Final telephone round-robin bidding will begin at 6 PM MST Sunday. The best bidder will receive the first call to let him/her know that the bidding has begun. The next best bidder will then be called and given the opportunity to top the best bid, and so on down the list.
• Every bidder will have the opportunity to top the best bid until the best bidder is established.
• If there is more than one bid at the same level, the earliest bid will be honored.
• Bids must be at least $1,000 apart. ($139,500…$140,500…$141,500…Etc.)
• When the final bidding has completed, the best bidder will have 48 hours to arrange financing or demonstrate that financing will be available within a satisfactory time. Otherwise, the second best bidder will be given the opportunity to purchase the home.
• As with any real estate transaction, there is no legal obligation to purchase or sell until a contract is executed.
Real Estate Auction Definitions:
Any bidder domiciled outside of United States including Alaska & Hawaii
Any bidder domiciled outside of Colorado, USA
That bid determined by the seller to be most qualified given price considerations including seller’s perception of a given bidders ability and willingness to close the transaction in a timely manner with good funds
“Formal Notice of Auction Award:"
The seller may notify the “Best Bidder” by phone, facsimile, email, and/or registered mail. All such forms of notification will constitute legal “Formal Notice of Award”
“Best Bid Award Price:”
That “Best Bid” price that through the “round-robin” bidding process the seller’s award the auction subject property to
There are no "buyer's premiums", fees or charges associated with this 5 day sale auction format to the best bidder.